- Your Personal Information
"Personal Information" for purposes of this policy is defined as the information that identifies you, including your name, email address, phone number, photos, and financial information which you provide to us.
We will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information.
We use your personal information to:
- Collect routine information such as IP addresses, browser details, and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site and is used for routine administration and maintenance purposes;
- Communicate with you only as is relevant to your use of Paidback, including, administrative purposes or other notifications that you have opted-in to receive;
- Analyze Paidback usage and makes improvements to Paidback;
- Perform market and product research;
- Provide third-party contractors, services, partners, or platforms who provide goods or services that support Paidback or are critical for Paidback’s functionality (all of these parties are bound by these same privacy restrictions);
- Protect against or detect fraud, error, or other criminal activity;
- As otherwise set forth in this policy.
Certain features of Paidback require registration. This involves you providing information such as an email address, password, zip code, and or account data from your own financial institutions for your own use.
We may periodically request other personal information to provide you with other benefits, but this personal information will only be used for its stated purposes when requested.
We may make some of your personal information anonymous and disclose that data to advertisers, marketers, and complimentary product and service groups within Paidback. We will never provide those parties with anything personally identifiable, such as an email address. Any advertisers, marketers, or similar groups are carefully selected by us and are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes that aren’t related to the product or service they provide.
If you are a Paidback Premium member or subscribe to a service that requires payment, we will ask for your debit card number, checking account information, or credit card information to process your initial and subsequent payments.
We will use the email address you provide as our primary source of contact with you regarding your use of Paidback.
Please note that if you comment on a blog post, bulletin board, forum, or other messaging system on our website, the information you provide can be read and collected by other users to send you unsolicited messages, which we are not responsible for. Please exercise caution in the information you choose to display publicly through commenting on our website.
We will maintain a security program containing administrative, physical, and technical safeguards in our physical facilities and respective computer systems, databases, and networks which are reasonably designed to protect information from loss, misuse, or alteration.
When your bank account information is transmitted via our services, it will be protected by encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information, including financial information.
- Your Computer and Browser Information
If you access Paidback on a computer or browser, DID may collect information such as your browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, referring page information, and average time spent on our website to analyze trends, monitor the website, and provide efficient technical support as needed. None of this information is linked to any information which would identify you personally.
DID may assign cookies to track and store information about your use of our website to gather information and provide you more efficient and better services. Most internet browsers allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer. Disabling cookies on your browser may negatively impact your use of Paidback.